Luminous Surfaces System
1. Double layer system with fully integrated LED lighting grid. Top dust ply layer with bottom coated polyester fabric.
TLS Tension LED System
1. The Tension LED (TLS) system is a monolithic, turn-key illuminated ceiling system
2. A grid of LED strips, connected and conducted by stainless steel tension cables, eliminate sagging, hot spots, and the need for additional wires.
3. Double-sided aluminum frame with between two stretched fabrics (mesh fabric top layer and diffuser fabric bottom layer)
4. Custom sizing available with project-specific shop drawings
5. Best result when installed within a finished ceiling cavity
Co-polymer material, stretched over an aluminum frame
1. Best result when installed in a finished ceiling cavity.
2. Must be installed and serviced by Barrisol certified installer.
2. Double layer panel system (top layer is clear to catch dirt, bottom is translucent)
Supplier: BarrisolPhil Ozimek email@example.com Phone: 216.906.5368
Decoustics LIGHTFRAME w/ Sefar fabric
1. LIGHTFRAME is an accessible, torsion spring panel system
2. Concealed aluminum frame between 2 layers of stretched fabric. This tensioned two-layer membrane diffuses light and hides dirt/dust.
3. Acoustic, sound absorbent panels provide up to 0.9 NRC.
4. Additional utility channels are available for integration of sprinkler heads into the ceiling surface.
5. Joints: A-Frame construction has a 3/16 in. joint. Ceilencio Lightframe has a 1/8 in. joint.
SNAP Backlit System
1. Fully pre-fabricated Panelite SNAP Backlit System. ½” Frame with Panelite translucent honeycomb panels fit into supplied ceiling/wall grid. System is spring loaded and unclips for easy maintenance.
Supplier: PanelitePaula Keating firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 323.297.0121